Sunday, August 30, 2009

FYI


For your information if you are not familiar with english acronyms. I'm a spanish native speaking guy, but im writing in english because i hope this blog becomes international some day!

Who am i? as gg says thats a secret i'll never tell, but i can tell you guys a litlle bit about myself.

I was born in the 80's in one of the biggest cities in Colombia, went to a catholic private school, after graduating from high school, went to college, took a semester abroad and then moved to bogota and finished my major. I have to admit that sometimes i felt like Elle Woods but i made it!

Should i say im gay, or is it too obvious? I'm single now, had five short relationships, the last one ended in december 2005, never been in love, never been with a girl either, so you might be thinking who does this queer think he is to write about gay relationships? well this is just the story of my journey finding love in a gay world!

Toodles,

Guylian

No comments: